Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Allie's Birthday Gift

Allie loves my friends dog, Noodle. Everytime we go to their house she drags the thing around everywhere. She will cry if Noodle won't stay on her lap. So, for her birthday, yep... she got a puppy. I am sitting here at 11:30 at night, with the fam asleep, and the thing is whining. Oh boy, hopefully it will learn soon. Here is Allies Noodle... Meet Oscar.It smelled horrid when we got it so we had to give it a bath first thing.

4 comments:

The Olsons said...

I really am jealous. Can I come over and play with Allie? He is a cute little dog, even if he is a boy.

Lisa said...

Oscar is so cute! Can't wait to see him....and let ava play with him. =) Allie's hair looks so stinking long in that first picture! How did she react when she got him?? Are the boys excited too?

Lacy said...

You are a way nice mom!! Izzy just gets a stuffed animal dog!

Jane said...

I am so excited for Allie and your new addition. Allie is so dang cute.