
So last night I was reading off ingredients out loud that went with the recipe I was making last night. I got to the coconut milk. I turned around to go to the pantry to pull it out when I hear Garrett behind me say, "Is it your coconut milk?" I turned around and looked at him a little confused- of course it is mine if I bought it from the store. But when I look at him I see a little apprehensive smile on his face. I asked, "is it mine?..." He then says, "Yeah...you know...how Dallin and I used to eat?" Shut UP!!! Did he just say that? I looked at him and said, "Yes, Garrett, it is. And you are going to eat all of your dinner." We had a conversation in our home about 2 months ago after my boys saw one of my friends feeding her baby. (it was under a blanket) So of course they are going to ask me what she was doing. (I still don't understand why they didn't ask when I was nursing Allie) So I told them that was how she fed the baby and the baby was eating milk. They both looked at me with mortified looks on their faces and say, "EWWWWWW!" Then Ryan drops the ball on them and tells them that is what both of them used to do. Of course, Ryan and I start laughing and the boys just about freaked. We had just cooked with coconut milk that night as well so we tell them it was just like coconut milk. I guess Garrett really does pay attention.
4 comments:
Sounds like that boy is WAY too smart! So long as he doesn't crave coconut milk when he starts dating.Oh, did I just put that in print? Good thing this is a private blog!
Oh my gosh you are funny!!!!
Kathy, I love you.
that is too funny!
This just cracks me up!!
Post a Comment