Saturday, January 31, 2009

Allie's Birthday Party

I swear Allie's birthday has gone on for days. I guess that is what to expect with your third, last and only girl. We had most of Allie's little friends over for pinata, presents and cake. The funniest thing is when the pinata broke the scramble that occured between all the little girls. Too bad I was too busy emptying the rest of the pinata that I wasn't able to get any pictures. Anyway, they were cute.


3 comments:

The Olsons said...

Did you really give those kids a real bat? Crazy! Anyway, glad noone got hurt. Looks like a fun party. Happy Birthday Allie!

Jane said...

Oh my gosh I am feeling the same way about Gracies birthday...will it ever end?! You are a good mama!!

Kathy said...

Ha! Birthdays are SUPPOSED to last at least a week, especially for girls! 4 years old - time to have another. Happy Birthday Allie!

p.s. did you get the invitation for Heather's shower?