I saw this picture today and not only did I think it was the sweetest little picture but I could actually relate to the mama chimp. Yeah, yeah, I know I can get a little hairy from the lack of shaving I do as I get busy.... but that isn't my point. My point is that at the end of the day, this is what matters and what brings us the most peace- holding our hairy, smelly little monkeys. (I have to stop now, I am going to cry)
11 years ago
4 comments:
oh my heck, I love that. I totally want to copy it and look at that picture all day long
Hey Emi - So, I went private on my family blog. What's your email address so I can invite you.
My NEW blog is the one I'll be updating most often though. Please come visit at:
http://www.bkathy.blogspot.com/
Love ya,
Love it!- you crack me up!
So when are you coming to Orlando? :)
Hopefully sometime this year. If we go anywhere for a big family vacation it will be there. I guess we should plan it, huh?
Post a Comment