Sunday, May 24, 2009

Allie's Preschool Graduation

I know, this was like a month ago, but I just barely got all the picture together from it. She was trying to act so shy but after a bit of coaxing I was able to get her to stay on the stage by herself. Not ONCE did we get a smile from her, though. Just that little look where she looks like she is about to cry.Anyway, she loved going to school and LOVES Miss Andy and is already starting to talk about going back next year. Thanks Andy for all that you do!

3 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

so i have been trying to decide if I should chop my hair or let it grow and after seeing your hair in that pic I am thinking I should chop... you look hot.

The Bensons said...

Why thank you!:) Are we going to get together when you come into town?

Laura said...

If you need a baby-fix, we have one you can borrow!!!