Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fishing at Strawberry

We took the kids fishing at Strawberry today. It would have been slow had Dallin not discovered all the craw fish in the water.

Here is the play by play: Dallin: Oh my gosh! The water is FREEZING!!!
Dallin: Forget this! It is way too cold! Dad! That water is way too cold! Do you think you can get them out? My feet hurt so bad because of how cold the water is!Dallin: (breathing like he just ran 10 miles and bent over) Ohhhhh..... They hurt so bad.


Ryan: (while what appears to be picking his nose) Dallin, hurry... There are two right there!

Dallin: Where!?!? Can I go in and get them? Anyhow, that kid caught about 10 and between Ryan and I we caught another 8 or so brought them home and cooked them up and ate them. I have to say they are better left in the lake.The only one that caught anything was Garrett... again. He caught a monster. Well, a twenty inch monster.

This is as high Dallin could pull the thing out of the water.

2 comments:

Janice {Run Far} said...

what a great and fun family weekend. Glad you all enjoyed it. I miss drving past that lake like every other weekend while driving from Vernal to Orem.... awwww.

The Olsons said...

I love the first picture of Dallin. That sounds like something Jacob would have a blast doing, I think they have them out by Red Bridge, we'll have to check it out sometime. Too bad that don't taste any good though.