11 years ago
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Do any of you have these kind of days?
So, Monday. I woke up at 6:30 and got ready to do my long run. I didn't feel like eating so I just grabbed a chocolate chip Clif bar and headed out the door. When I got home, I ate about 6 handfuls of Ghiradelli chocolate chips. That was all until 3:00 when I started to make cookies. At that point I started pigging on the dough. Once the cookies were made I had about 2-3. Then we headed down to our friends house for a barbeque where we had shish-ka-bobs. That was pretty healthy until I ate the 5 cookies after and ice cream sandwich. Then we left, came home and ate about 3 more handfuls of chocolate chips and 2 more cookies. WOW!!! I don't feel real great today for some reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That made me laugh. I'm glad you have days like that. I have days like that on all too regular basis. I can't even keep chocolate chips in the house now or any kind of chocolate for that matter. :)
IF only it were a DAY!!
I have heard of the "chocolate chip crisis", so I don't buy chocolate chips. They just call my name. And I will answer, that is the problem. How will I ever loss baby weight with them in the house?! But I am glad to know that they call to everyone, even you healthy marathon runners!!
okay, this made me so happy to read! It's good to know that other people have days like that as well. =)
Post a Comment