Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baseball season has started

I cannot tell you how excited I am for my kids to play baseball this year. It is so much fun to watch how they progress. Dallin is still in coach pitch with Ryan as the assistant coach and Garrett is in his first year of little league! He had his first game on Thursday and starting out pitching. The child was so nervous. You can totally see it in this picture.He kept rubbing his head and I thought for sure he was going to start throwing up from the migraines he gets when there is any kind of pressure on the poor child. I guess it didn't help that we invited ALL the grandparents and his uncle. I talked to him at one point and he kept talking about all the people that were there. Anyway, once he got a little more used to it he started throwing some strike outs. I think he did fantastic for his first game ever pitching! When he was up to bat he got a triple. He was only able to get up twice because the pitchers on the other team were slinging those things way fast and I think all the players on our team were 9. Anyhow, they did lose but you could see the change in his face after he hit the triple- he was enjoying himself.

1 comment:

The Olsons said...

That's awesome! It's also much more fun to watch your kids play when they're good at it. I'll have to come snap some pictures of him pitching sometime.