
I know, it sounds horrible. It isn't an excruciatingly painful run even though that is what it sounds like. It is a race to bring awareness to bleeding disorders. My mom has a disorder called Von Willebrands. She has had it her whole life as well as my brother, aunts and my grandfather who passed away several years ago. It hasn't had a lot of attention until recently. Because of a commity that my mother has joined they have done leaps and bounds in bringing awareness to these disorders. So, to help raise awareness as well as money for further research there will be a 5k and 1 mile race on June 6th. For those of you who would like to get out and do a low pressure fun race, this is it. You also get a shirt! So if you are interested visit this link and it will take you to where you can register. http://www.bloodrun.org/
I am going and need people to run with... So SIGN UP!
5 comments:
Dude--I can't be ready for that, it's only a week away :)
dang I wont be there till the 9th.
what do I get when I beat you??
You won't....
eat dirt
Post a Comment