
Our tramp net has totally fallen apart. So, I took it down. We have these massive poles that the net hung from that had these foam covers so the kids wouldn't kill thier heads while jumping. I looked out my window last night and saw that all the neighborhood kids had put those foam covers to better use. It was quite entertaining. (After we took this pic we had about 4 more kids join in)
5 comments:
And today it was my front yard instead of the trampoline. :) There were about twenty of them.
Plus they had some PVC pipe that some of them were swinging around too!
Yikes!! Are all the foam things in your yard? I found that they weren't all returned to our garage.
I told them if they didn't put them in the garage then they would automatically be put in the garbage. So you have my permission.
who's the poor kid getting the snot beat out of him? That better not be one of my nephews...
So I haven't blogged for a few days; might have something to do with not having a life outside of WORK! I haven't done the tag thing, but I will try - I promise :)
lol. Boys are so funny.
Post a Comment