Sunday, October 26, 2008

Help!!

I need some help. I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to get my blog to show me when other people update their blog under their names on my blog but cannot figure it out. Will someone please advise me on that?

5 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, I think it's under addagadget in the layout section and it's the first one. I think it's called Blog List. You just type in the blog address and it keeps the info and when they update. I think. Try it!

Lisa said...

I want to know the same thing! So as soon as you figure it out, tell me how to do it please. =)

Ty and Marci said...

Hey, it was great to catch up at the funeral. From your blog, it looks like you have a great family. I'll copy the link for the blog my wife has for the Webb family if you ever want to keep in contact in the future, but I don't think she's done much with blog site yet. We both tend to do more on facebook. I guess once the baby is born in March we'll have more interesting things to say and show about our lives, like making yellow brownies for our kid! :)
Keep in touch Emily,
Tyler
http://kaliforniadreamin.blogspot.com/

The Bensons said...

Tyler- Thanks!! You will need to do a post on your blog, though, so that I can comment back. Also, they aren't yellow brownies, their green. Keep in touch!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Emily is right... It is under Add Gadget and then you just post all of the blogs you want to follow, it really is simple...... and a super nice and easy way to follow all the blogs you read, it saves time so you wont need to go to every single blog to see if they have updated.