Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ok Lisa, I'll Play... I've been Tagged!

The Rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

I guess I'll play along even though I don't have any quirks.

1. Denial. That would be my first one. I usually am pretty good at admitting when I am wrong and wanting to learn from my mistakes, but sometimes I find that I totally disregard things so that I don't have to stress about them. I can live my life and if I want to ignore a thought, feeling or emotion I can totally block it out. I found that it really drove Ryan nuts so I have had to start learning to deal with things like normal people. (I still choose the denial method, though.)

2. I have to have the sheets and blankets on my bed in perfect order before I can go to sleep. The weight has to be evenly distributed across the whole bed otherwise it throws the balance of the earths axis off and the world comes to a crashing hault. If I can feel any blanket or sheet pulling up past my feet I have to fix it before I can relax, too. I know this one has to drive Ryan nuts but he is always a good sport about it. For the fact that I don't want to have to show my nightly ritual I have really gotten into a good habit of making the bed first thing in the morning.

3. I have to mow my lawn twice in different directions. This way if there were any blades that were missed they will be hit the second time around. It also looks nicer for a longer amount of time.

4. I have no problem going to the grocery store in my sweat bottoms. In fact, (other than the mall-) I have no problem going anywhere in my sweats.

5. When I run, I have to alternate my shoes. I can't wear one pair two times in a row.

6. I really, genuinly like to watch golf on tv. I don't know when or how it happened, but one day I found myself watching it by myself for about an hour and I totally dug it! I think that it is one of my favorite sports to watch right now.

Ok. That is it. I am now tagging Sara O., Jen (since she can't figure out anything else to post), Jane (same problem), Andy, Nicole J, and Kathy (because it will be fun to see what she says).

7 comments:

The Olsons said...

I think that is the 4th tag I have had with this now. But I haven't done it once. So don't be mad if I don't.
I still can't believe I have to live across the street from someone who has to mow the lawn twice!!

Cheryl Meibos said...

Emily! I made it to your blog...you are so stinkin funny...I'm lucky if I get through the lawn once. I love it that you have to mow it twice!

Lisa said...

yay! haha I'm glad you gave in and did it. I can so relate to the sweat thing. I go everywhere in sweats.......but that just means we're confident in who we are right???

Jane said...

so I did the tag thing... those are awesome...he he he. umm I dont have six friends. Thanks for rubbing that in!

Jen-dog said...

Ok, so I played your dumb game. Check out my quirks!

The Bensons said...

You know Jen, you have a terrible attitude.

Kathy said...

I'm sorry Emily. You are not just not weird enough. I shared with you some of my quirks when we were hiking, so you already know I'm CRAZY. Now you want the world to know how unbalanced I am? i thought you liked me better now that you've hiked with me? (you're going to be hearing about THAT for as long as I've been hearing about "Keegan")