I went with Allie and her preschool the other day to the pumpkin patch. She was so excited becuase she knew that she would be able to pick out her own pumpkin and go on the hay ride.
This is the first pumpkin she found but then she decided to trade it for a different one that she liked more.
My I don't want to ride the big horse. Only little ones. Like the big one with the green eyes? Not that one. I will fall off and bonk my head and it will crap open.
Allie's Saying of the Day #3
Mom, Molly (Casey's dog) is the biggest dog bite. She has big teeth- like yours.....but your not a dog.
Allie's Saying of the Day #2
The other day I was going to the bathroom when Allie comes up to the door and asks me to start her Dancing Princess movie. I tell her to be patient and I will be out in a minute. After another moment she yells through the door, "Mom! Pull up your pants and start my movie!"
Allie's Saying of the Day #1
"Mommy...(after much whining and trying to get me from the computer) My Body Wants a 'Nola bar SO BAD!"
1 comment:
Who peed in Janes Wheaties that morning?
Post a Comment