Garrett has started playing flag football. It is so fun to watch. They started last week and on Thursday he got his first touch down. He was playing QB and ran his little way in. He was so cute! After he made it across the end zone he drops the ball, turns around and puts his fists in the air and says "YES!" smiling ear to ear and then starts giving all his team mates 5. Then I notice that Ryan and I are both screaming on the side lines. If this is what we have to look forward to then I CAN'T WAIT!!

6 comments:
Garrett looks so grown up! I feel like it was not too long ago that he was running around as a little toddler! I definitely have a feeling that both your boys will be very athletic in their own way.
That's our boy! One day he's scoring a touchdown in flag football, and the next thing you know he's coming home from his mission...'sniff'.
Remind me again...are we fighting?
tee-hee
Okay - we're on for Thriller! November 1 at 7:30. lisa is doing both Bride and Grudge - yay! we usually have to get there pretty early, because the parking situation is horrendous. I'll call ya!
I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
Lisa- I am finally going to come see you perform! I am so excited!
Post a Comment