Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Worlds #1 Mom

I stayed up until about 2:30 last night thinking. And part of that thinking was spent on trying to figure out how I can become a better mom. I decided that I was going to try and get out of MY routine a bit more and try to do more things that my children would enjoy. So, here is my first thing...
I made brownies for the first time EVER since I was married. What is wrong with me? I make cookies all the time but what ever happened to the brownie? It is the cookies favorite cousin. Anyway, I was so proud of myself I decided to take a picture and post it. Could I not find anything better to do? By the way, they really aren't green- It was something weird with the camera and the lighting.

Now I am off to spinning to work off the brownie that I have been eating. Now I think I remember why I haven't made them.

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

what a good mom. Hey, e-mail me with your phone number so I can call you and we can get together! also, did you see all the other fellow 1st ward bloggers on my blog? (like, michelle, mardi, anne, Ryann belnap...) Russ was laughing so hard about your "world record" deer! fun stuff! e-mail me!

Cyndi said...

sorry I forgort to leave my email DUH! cyndilowry@gmail.com

Janice {Run Far} said...

LOL- I never make brownies either. Cookies are my best friend though. I love spinning... so fun, kicks my butt. I am getting into Yoga, it is some hard stuff, but I love it.

Michelle C. said...

I'm so glad you found me. You look great. I am so the opposite...I never make cookies and always make brownies. Last night I made cookies for the first time in 10 years of marriage. I feel like super-mom. I'm going to add you to my blog too.

Emily said...

Seriously, Emily. Who would eat green brownies? Yuck! Just kidding. You should come over here. I make something like that all the time! No wonder I look like I do. Oh well. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do! But, seriously you gotta work on the green thing.