Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ponies, ponies, ponies and more ponies

Allie loves her My Little Ponies. She plays with them every day. She bathes with them, eats with them, stashes them in her back pack and takes them to school with her, takes them in the car, feeds them, takes them to her friends houses, rides her bike with them, and on and on and on. She never misplaces them- she always knows exactly where they are. SHE HAS 19. (We have a friend who gave her all of her little girls ponies-I did not buy her that many.) I think the thing she likes the most about them is that they have magnets in thier feet so you can stick them on anything metal and they will stay- i.e. refrigerator, front door, metal boards, furnace, etc. I find them stuck everywhere. So, today I took my friends little boy home who lives about 1 mile away round trip away. I noticed I had little girls motioning me to stop along my way but being I wanted to hurry and get home I didn't stop to see what they wanted to say. I just waved and went on. When I pulled into our garage, I saw all the neighborhood kids start pointing and laughing at our truck. When I got out this is what I found....

It looks as though she found a new spot.

2 comments:

The Olsons said...

That's pretty funny! Hi!

Kathy said...

I am so impressed by that little pony - hanging on for dear life the whole way home.